CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD WEED & COFFEE

CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD WEED & COFFEE
CLICK to WIN $200 + 4 VIP Passes to GRIEF's BDAY PARTY in MIAMI

Flash Banner

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Frequent Flyer Los - "Closer"

The Ivy League got a hot tip about an up-and-coming artist out of Atlanta, Frequent Flyer Los aka Los and after listening to a few tracks, his talent is undeniable. Los' flow is smooth, his lyrical content is on point definitely delivering a clear message of who he is as an artist with a few punch lines thrown in. His freestyles to industry beats show his lyrical skill. Originally from Mobile, Alabama's Orange Grove Projects, Los is with IOU Entertainment in the A and is definitely one to watch. Check out, "Closer":

"The type of shit I'm on, a lotta niggas hate it,
but you aint doin shit right if you aint got no haters,
Tell me go left but I go right and that's my motivation, 
And everybody's just a critic, keep participatin." 
-Frequent Flyer Los
 

11 comments:

  1. He is a rising star! Very lyrical artist! Keep up the good work! #Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Los!! That's hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. U goin in on that Goaeple beat! Port City stand up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los...what can I say...ur talent is AMAZING!!!...keep it up bro...luv u...ur #1 fan/sis...Miss Dolly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nicee,, keep up the good work Los!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the hard work bruh das real music

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where they do that at
    I'm guessing everywhere
    Cause now my money right I see bitches everywhere lol nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. My nigga Los!!!! you did ya thing brodie, its about that time we collab man holla at me

    J.FOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling this song and not Only are you getting "closer" but you inspire others to reach for their dreams !! #1fan

    ReplyDelete

WEED & COFFEE x Grief